SME Events Details
SME Cleveland Professional Development Day
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Join the Sales and Marketing Executives of Cleveland for "Professional Development Day - Part 1" on Tuesday, September 18th at the Holiday Inn Cleveland South. Our top notch presenters will help you fine tune your sales skills, implement social media strategies and develop relationship skills to improve your business!
Anything you ever wanted to know about sales
- Sales Overview
- What Makes a top Salesperson and why Salespeople Fail
- Habits to break...Habits to keep
- The six things you must know...forever
- Why questions are everything and which questions to ask
The Sales Doctor!
Sell yourself first. It's all about you!
- Attitude is Everything
- Overcoming Customer Resistance
- Reaffirming Customer Relationships
Dale Carnegie Northeast Ohio
How to Win Friends & Influence People in the Digital Age.
- Learn Dale Carnegie's principles and how they apply to the digital age, when your human relations errors can quickly damage your reputation (but your finesse can help you shine).
- Learn Dale Carnegie's principles and how they apply to the digital age.
- Enhance your skills at interrelating with others, face to face and digitally.
- Lead generational challenges in business today, and how to overcome them.
Accelerating Your Business ... One Relationship at a Time
- Learn the power of relationships to transform your business
- Explore strategies and tactics for building relationships
- Discover the foundation of relationship building
- Tap into the power of storytelling
- Unleash the magic of relationships
Tuesday, September 18, 2012 * 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m.
Holiday Inn Cleveland South 6001 Rockside Road, Independence, Ohio
$50 for members * $70 for guests
R.S.V.P. online at www.smecleveland.com or 216-767-5951
Professional Development Day sponsored by:
Call 216.767.5951 for more information.