SME Cleveland Sales Event
SME Cleveland SalesCON
Date: May 8th, 2018
Join us at the 2nd Annual SME Cleveland SalesCON sponsored by Ultimate Air Shuttle! An event which will:
Sponsored by Ultimate Air Shuttle
- What makes a top salesperson and what you must do to be a Pro Salesperson
- What qualities the best salespeople and why
- Why most salespeople fail or do not make quota
- How to get the appointment with common sense
- The 3 steps of the sale and why you do not need to close
- Why silence is your best weapon!
- The 4 major events that causes most salespeople to fail: making quota means you just hit average
- Questions control the sale...period...and using "The Questioner"
- The 7-9 minute "perfect" sales call
- Why you must have a "magic question"
- The 4-1 ratio of prospects to sales
- Prospecting: Cold Calling/Using the phone/Emails, (having fun-using technology)
- Trial close and don't worry about closing the customer
- The opposite of Referral Selling
Reaffirming Customer Relationships: Once your customer says yes, they immediately begin second guessing their decision. It’s imperative that you have something in place to prevent the customer from rescinding their order. This talk will focus on four crucial areas that will prevent buyer’s remorse after the customer says yes.
www.MarvinMontgomery.com or 216-509-0281
SME Cleveland members $80, Nonmembers $130