Use SMECleveland.com to find employment opportunities in sales and marketing throughout the region. The following jobs have been provided by the SME members.
Exhibit Sales Consultant, Capital
Exciting. Challenging. Rewarding. This is the type of career opportunity Marketplace Events offers to our team members. If you thrive in an environment that encourages accountability, creativity, teamwork, relationship building, customer service and sales excellence, we encourage you to explore becoming a member of our passionate team. Marketplace Events is committed to its vision and values. As an employer, we support employees in finding a work/life balance and recognize the importance of a vibrant and dynamic work environment.
Our Capital Team with office in Solon, Ohio is looking for top talent! The position is responsible for selling exhibit space via telephone (primarily) in the Capital Remodel + Garden Show and Capital Home Show. We provide you your own territory along with a robust customer base. Selling exhibit space for our premier home shows in Capital to businesses in the remodeling, home décor, landscaping and building industries is your primary responsibility. We are proud to offer the highest quality home shows in the market to top tier home improvement companies.
If you have a hunter mentality and are driven to make things happen, this is the job for you!
· Sell exhibit space in home show(s) via outbound telephone calls and limited face-to-face calls
· Sell add-on advertising/marketing opportunities to your customers
· Make 60 sales calls per day, every day
· Meet weekly, monthly and annual sales goals and related targets
· Work in ACT! (CRM program); every sales conversation to be documented and all information to be complete/detailed
· Develop and maintain relationships with exhibitors; ensure customer satisfaction and provide excellent service
· Through use of our consumer research, understand our attendee demographic and use this information to help sell in the right exhibitors, as well as help our exhibitors do an optimum job reaching their customers
· Constantly seek out leads for potential exhibitors from every possible source such as advertisements in other media, internet sources, competitive shows, exhibitors from other Marketplace Events shows, association members, etc.
· Constantly build and maintain sales database utilizing existing processes/guidelines for documenting records
· Join relevant professional associations, regularly attend meetings and network with your membership
· Attend all appropriate competitive shows/events and follow-up on leads immediately
· Source local sponsorship leads
· Understand our show features, marketing/promotional plan and utilize this information in the sales process
· Provide on-site floor management at the show and assist show management with the coordination of the move-in/move-out of the show
· Bring personal energy, enthusiasm and flair as a member of the sales team, willing to put in whatever hours are necessary to get the job done
· Ensure all contracts are signed and space is paid in full on time
· Collection calls as needed
· Travel to company meetings, shows and training
· Other duties as required
Knowledge and Abilities:
· 2+ years of proven sales experience required, preferably within a telephone-based, inside sales, outbound calling environment
· College degree preferred
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including presentation skills required
· Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet conflicting deadlines in a team work environment required
· Knowledge of ACT (or similar CRM program) preferred
· Experience in events including home shows is a plus!
· Competitive base salary + monthly commission
· Sponsorship Sales Commission
· Health, dental and vision benefits as well as 401k plan
· Generous paid time off program, four weeks per calendar year
· A high-energy culture that rewards success
This position reports to the Show Manager.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest. No phone calls or agencies, please.
Trade Show Marketing Specialist
The Trade Show Marketing Specialist supports the trade shows and special events which Jenne, Inc. participates in on an annual basis.
• Plan and coordinate all logistics and deliverables for shows including space selection, housing and staff registration, service orders and shipping and receiving of exhibit materials.
• Create a P&L for each show including vendor funding and documenting all expenses associated with the show with an eye on maintaining a positive bottom-line.
• Draft and send proposals to vendors for participation in shows and events outlining the show audience, overall objectives, marketing deliverables and price associated with participation in the show.
• Collaborate with external vendors and internal personnel to source and schedule services, including installation and dismantle of exhibits, electrical, insurance and booth furnishings.
• Work with Product Management and Vendors to determine which products should be exhibited in the booth; source and coordinate shipment of the products.
• Coordinate booth and travel schedules for our Sales, Product Management and Business Development team members attending larger shows and events.
• Attend the larger shows to supervise set-up and tear-down; take responsibility for ensuring all prospects to the booth are scanned; and facilitate strong introductions and conversations between customers and prospects and Jenne personnel and vendors in attendance.
• Develop and execute marketing of the shows, providing the company’s graphic designers with direction and theming.
• Upload all trade show leads in Jenne’s CRM and assign leads to the Business Development Team for follow-up; report on success in opening new accounts and other ROI metrics as established.
• Manage the inventory of all trade show marketing assets and strategize to ensure availability of marketing assets for future shows.
• Pack and ship trade show properties to shows meeting all deadlines.
• All other duties as assigned.
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
• Two to five years relevant experience in organizing trade shows and events.
• Ability to travel 20-percent of time.
• Experience in domestic shipping preferred.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• The candidate must possess strong organizational ability with an attention to detail, excellent communication skills, including written and verbal, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple projects and priorities; a strong sense of urgency and work ethic; a resourceful, self-starter. Flexible in a fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities.
• A demonstrated computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn the Jenne CRM system is required.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Executive – Westlake, OH - The Shamrock Companies
Shamrock is a top marketing services provider, and we are looking for a hungry, driven Sales Director to add to our elite team. We will assign an entry level book of business to a candidate who will be expected to develop a significant book of business. This will require delivering Raving Fan service to existing clientele, proactively introducing new ideas and service areas, and consistent activity with prospecting to acquire new clients. This is a full-time, exempt position generally working Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and additional hours as needed.
Existing Account Management
• Source and manage client projects with both existing and new supply chain partners in the areas of print, promotional products, and various marketing services
• Proactively introduce creative solutions to clients that will solve problems and drive results
• Diligently follow up on open client proposals
• Understand the clients’ overall business objectives, and assure all internal and external resources are aligned to meet those objectives
• Prepare and present business reviews to all clients
• Coordinate and execute lunch and learn meetings
• Occasionally entertain clients and prospects; usually lunch
• Assure client satisfaction and timely cash management (accounts receivables)
New Business Development
• Network in the business community to develop prospective relationships
• Build a database of several hundred qualified prospects at strategic companies
• Consistently nurture prospects using prospect nurturing campaigns, phone calls, etc.
• Effectively present, either in-person or telephone, Shamrock’s capabilities
• Ask strategic questions to learn about the client or prospects needs and challenges
• Solicit referrals to generate new business opportunities
• 1-5 years of sales experience managing existing clients and developing new business relationships
• Highly driven and motivated to develop a loyal, large and profitable book of business that consistently grows
• Comfortable being measured against sales metric activities
• Print production and/or promotional products experience a bonus
• Strong customer service orientation and the ability to work with internal and external resources
• Excellent communication, presentation, persuasion, and listening skills
• Highly organized, detailed, and able to manage multiple projects at one time and work under pressure to meet very tight deadlines
• Strong proficiency in MS-Office suite; Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
• Adherence to policies, and promote and support company philosophy
Strategic Sourcing & Client Services Manager
Strategic Sourcing & Client Services Manager – Westlake OH
Overview of Position
This is an opportunity for a bright, energetic professional to work with a full-service marketing communications company. The Strategic Sourcing & Client Services Manager is responsible for strategic sourcing, supply chain management, administrative operations, and support team management. This is a full-time, exempt position generally working Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and additional hours as needed.
• Establish, maintain and manage strategic supplier relationships
• Identify optimal vendor sources & negotiate pricing for specific project requirements
• Manage shipping and freight charge administration
• Analyze supply chain partner activity
• Communicate supply chain updates & best practices to Sales and Sales Support Teams
• Identify & implement initiatives for efficiency gains; establish & maintain SOPs
• Ensure that supply chain partners meet the quality and integrity standards of the Company
• Work with Sales Team and Sales Support Team to supply Plus One value and deliverables to clients
• Consistently deliver a high level of customer service, striving to exceed client expectations while maintaining company standards, goals and philosophy
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field; marketing industry background a plus.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in supply chain management including strategic sourcing of products for B2B and B2C programs
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Successful at maintaining and building strategic working relationships with internal and external contacts and teams
• Strong customer service orientation and the ability to work with people in varied organizational relationships
• Proven experience managing outside vendors & negotiating project costs
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Understanding of best inventory and fulfillment practices, and experience working with an inventory management system (i.e. Smartsheet) a plus
• Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new software
• Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
• High level of flexibility, reliability and dependability
Sales & Business Support Professional Job Descript
Sales & Business Support Professional
THIS IS NOT A RETAIL SALES POSITION!
Sales & Business Support Professional
THIS IS NOT A RETAIL SALES POSITION!
EmbroidMe is becoming Fully Promoted in Cleveland and is expanding its Internal Sales team. We are looking for a high energy, self-starting, goal oriented professional with strong Sales drive and fantastic customer service skills.
Fully Promoted Cleveland provides excellent customer service and accurately fills all our clients’ requirements of:
- Embroidery, screen printing, garment printing and heat press
- Promotional products
- Digital marketing Services
- Paper Printing
- Lead generation Campaigns
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service:
o Respond efficiently to customers and prospects to determine product and service needs, provide recommendations and quotes, culminating in a final order.
o Greet customers and answer phones in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
o Ensure customer satisfaction.
o Coordinate closely with the Sales and Production Areas to ensure smooth execution, high quality work, timely delivery resulting in customer satisfaction.
o Maintain a good working relationship with vendors to obtain quotes and follow up on orders in process.
o Support business as needed with reports, documentation and other paperwork as required
o Make telemarketing calls to generate new business.
o Maintain and update lists of existing and prospective customers and referrals.
o Execute in-house direct mailings.
o Implement effective marketing strategies within the business.
o Input and manage customer contacts in CRM system.
- Cross train in other areas of the business to maintain a fully functioning business at all times.
- Maintain an organized, clean and professional business appearance at all times.
- Perform other tasks as required by management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Buy-in and share in the Company’s core values:
o Trust & Honesty
o Have Fun
o Consistency & Attention to Details
o Hard Work
o Growth & Success
- B2B Sales experience required with good understanding of sales and telemarketing tactics. Must be comfortable in meeting daily sales driven activities and quotas.
- Experience in the Promotional Materials Space a plus
- High energy individual with a go get it attitude
- Must have attention to details mind set. Must be highly organized, detailed and able to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player with clear accountability for own tasks – self starter
- Must be computer knowledgeable and have high proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite, CRM data entry and reporting, POS, etc.... Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
- Must be proficient in English including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and proofreading.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrate a professional image of the EmbroidMe/Fully Promoted brand at all times.
For more information contact:
Email : email@example.com
Phone: 440 716 8899
Part time Marketing & Volunteer Coordinator
The Up Side of Downs of Northeast Ohio
Position Title: Marketing & Volunteer Coordinator
Normal Working Hours: Part-time; 20 hours per week
Immediate Supervisor: Executive Director
Position Status: Non-Exempt
1. Update and maintain website including coordination of information with web developer, adding resources to site, and updating with current information as appropriate
2. Develop and distribute weekly eblast to membership
3. Maintain and update organization’s database software including staff training, data entry, donor thank-you letter generation, audits of file accuracy and problem solving
4. Maintain and update social media presence including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest with professionalism and relevance
5. Market USOD via media outlets, including press releases and print advertising
6. Market USOD via supporting materials including print (brochures, fliers, invitations, etc.) and maintain mailing lists for such material
7. Recruit, train and manage volunteers for USOD programs and events
8. Coordinate minor fundraising events and with regard to Fundraising Guidelines, Event Support, and facilitation of relevant documentation/paperwork (i.e. golf outings)
9. Develop and coordinate USOD and related merchandise such as t-shirts, magnets, etc.
10. Professionally and appropriately represent USOD at events or other public relations opportunities
11. Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Post-secondary degree preferred within the scope of marketing and communications
2. Experience with different forms of marketing, ie. Social media, press releases, newsletters
3. Experience with website content management systems
4. Experience with desktop publishing software, especially InDesign and Photoshop
5. Experience with donor databases preferred
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7. Ability to work effectively and efficiently with peers, executive management and community partner agencies
8. Effectiveness in problem-solving, multi-tasking and self-direction
9. Willingness and ability to adapt to change in duties, work environment, leadership, strategies and organizational direction
10. Valid Ohio Driver’s License and excellent driving record; insurable for driving purposes
11. Possession of any relevant and required certification or credential
How to apply: Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to:
Toni Mullee, Executive Director
The Up Side of Downs
PO Box 31720
Independence Ohio 44131