Use SMECleveland.com to find employment opportunities in sales and marketing throughout the region. The following jobs have been provided by the SME members.
Mandel JCC Sales Associate
26001 South Woodland Road
Beachwood, OH 44122
The Mandel JCC, a nonprofit community center in Beachwood, has an outstanding opportunity for a sales associate responsible for increasing membership sales through the recruitment of new prospects. The sales associate is the first point of contact for prospective members and is responsible for following up on leads as well as generating new membership leads and sales through both inside and outside sales calls. The sales associate will assist with phone and in-person interaction with customers and members and on-boarding new members to promote member/customer satisfaction, membership sales, and retention. In addition to selling memberships this position helps to promote internal programs including Fitness, Wellness and Recreation, summer day camp and Camp Wise overnight camp, Early Childhood, Arts and Culture and more, all in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Typical duties include:
• Conduct prospective member facility tours and conduct follow up activity
• Meet and exceed monthly and annual new member recruitment goals
• Cross sell other Mandel JCC programs and membership upgrades
• Cultivate relationships with members to obtain referrals and to promote retention;
• Contact local businesses to develop relationships and generate corporate membership and TV sales
• Maintain accurate data for sales leads follow up
• Represent The J at health fairs, corporate events, and outside meetings
• Assist at the Membership Desk as needed
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree and two to three years of experience with one-on-one sales and/or corporate sales with strong sales presentations, closing techniques, outbound calls, and overall member engagement skills. Ideal candidate will have a background or passion for fitness and health. Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills (patience, positive attitude, and enthusiasm), good judgement and decision making, excellent follow through, problem solving, and organization skills are also required. Enjoy a great benefit package including, base plus commission, vacation, and free gym membership. Send us your resume to email@example.com