Networking Lunch: March 23 Ross Binnie
March 23 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm| $30 – $45
About The Event
Date: March 23 2020
Location: Windows on the River
Presented by Ross Binnie — Chief Brand Officer – The Cleveland Orchestra
The Battle Against Aging Audiences at The Cleveland Orchestra.
- Orchestras everywhere face a challenge to be relevant to the next generation
- Despite being one of the world’s best orchestras, The Cleveland Orchestra also has a unique set of challenges in this regard.
- Most notably, the market is much smaller than the other cities of Orchestras of worlds class stature.
- However, regardless of the challenges, the Orchestra has managed to buck the industry trend.
- The orchestra has managed to grow its audience, lower their average age, and build sales revenue over the last decade.
- This talk will focus on the successful strategies that have allowed The Cleveland Orchestra to “Grow Younger”.
Executive Caterers at Landerhaven