SME-U Workshop – Bob Sullivan & Jean Gianfagna
November 13, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am| $10 – $20
Marketing Best Practices: How to Use Your CRM System to Grow Sales
Presented by Jean Gianfagna & Bob Sullivan
A versatile, robust customer relationship management (CRM) system is the best way to store, manage, and use customer data for sales and marketing. But many marketers who invest in a CRM system fail to capitalize on its value.
At SME-U’s November 13 workshop, Jean Gianfagna of Gianfagna Strategic Marketing, Inc. and Bob Sullivan of InfoGrow will present the best practices of how marketers are using a CRM system for sales growth.
What You’ll Learn
- Why an optimized CRM system is critical for a successful marketing
- What is different about CRM vs. other approaches
- Three common CRM mistakes and how to avoid them
- The value of having “one view, one truth” for each customer
- The best practices of using a CRM system for marketing and sales
- The value of data integrity
- Using customer data to align sales, marketing, and service
- How to use email in data-driven customer communication
- Why marketing should drive an enterprise CRM
About the Presenters
Jean is a B2B marketing strategy expert and consultant with more than 35 years of experience. She is the Founder and President of Gianfagna Strategic Marketing, Inc., a marketing strategy, consulting, and creative services firm in Cleveland, Ohio. Bob is Founder, President of InfoGrow in Cuyahoga Falls. He has an extensive background in sales and marketing, consulting, and management. Bob has 27+ years of business experience helping countless organizations with sales and marketing processes.
Learn More From Jean and Bob – Watch a Video on CRM: