SME-U Workshop: Are You Practicing on Your Customers? With Marvin Montgomery
March 12 @ 7:45 am - 9:00 am
About The Event:
This is a presentation that combines motivation with substance, and will provide you with a step-by-step approach to enhance your relationships with customers and close a higher percentage of your sales.
The benefit of preparation and practice and not practicing on your customers will be strongly emphasized in this presentation.
Everyone who attends this dynamic presentation will learn these indispensable tools required for sales success.
- Rules of Customer Engagement
- Needs Analysis
- Selling Value Not Price
- Overcoming Customer Resistance
- Closing for Commitment
- Reaffirming Customer Relationship
- Learn how to professionally engage new and existing client relationships so you become a Trusted Advisor.
- Learn the questions that should be asked at the initial meeting to determine if it’s a yes or not now.
- Learn how to convert customer resistance into closing for commitment
- Learn how Preparation & Practice Provides Peak Performance
Date & Location:
March 12, 2019
Doubletree by Hilton
6200 Quarry Lane, Independence OH
SME-U Workshops are Sponsored By: