SME-U Workshop: How to Manage People, Not Paper
February 11 @ 7:45 am - 9:00 am
Date: February 11, 2020
Time: 7:45-9:00 am
Location: Doubletree by Hilton – Independence
6200 Quarry Lane, Independence, OH
Presented by Hal Becker
About The Event:
Traditionally, salespeople are trained to think competitively – which is fine, up to a point. How do you prepare them to achieve greater results by building a cohesive team?
Hal’s six step approach introduces sales managers to the fundamental coaching and management principles used by the world’s top training companies such as IBM, Xerox, Proctor & Gamble, and Disney. He incorporates these concepts with the methods of many top coaches in the world of sports. The techniques are so powerful Hal will guarantee a 9% increase in sales volume.
You will learn:
- What you need to know to become a world sales class leader.
- Are you a pro-active coach or reactive manager?
- What the 50/40/10 plan is, and why this it is a must that you cannot be without.
- How to observe and conduct feedback sessions through coaching.
- Effective one-on-ones, and why they change EVERYTHING.
- Incredible leadership techniques
- How to think like a Coach: Train & Practice.
- How to MBWA (Manage By Walking Around).
- Highly interactive session that you will love and learn more than you could have imagined.